It’s a smart streaming audio recorder that will help you recording music on any streaming music site and save it as MP3 files. All you need to do is click on the “Record” button, and the program will do the rest automatically.
It’s time to build your unlimited music library NOW!
- Record Online streaming music or radio and save it as MP3 files (320kbp/s) separately
- Convert Spotify to MP3
- Automatic ID3 tagger (accuracy rate near 100%). Get the title, artist, and album cover for each of recorded mp3.
- Save recorded music as lossless WAV
- Muted sound while recording (recording when you are in the library)
- Edit music file and save it as a ringtone
- Advertisement removal (audio Ads occurs in between songs)
- NO need to install Virtual Sound Card
- Support high-resolution screen
- One-click operation, simple enough for everyone
How to record mp3 from Streaming music sites
If you are looking for a Spotify recorder, Amazon Prime Music recorder, or streaming music recorder, the Cinch audio recorder is what you need.
It is easy to record mp3 from any streaming music with just 3 steps.
- Download, and install the Cinch audio recorder
- Launch it and click the recording button at upper-left
- Play music on a streaming music service
That’s it. You will get the songs in mp3 format on your computer, just waiting for a song or playlist to finish playing. Click the folder icon on the lower-right. All recorded mp3 files are saved here.