For Amazon Music users, you can listen to millions of songs on their smartphones, tablets, desktops, or Alexa-enabled devices. However, when you try to listen to Amazon Music on other devices like MP3 players, iPod Nano, etc., you will find that you fail.
Why? That’s because Amazon Music is encrypted and doesn’t allow users to access Amazon Music on unsupported devices. Even if you’ve downloaded Amazon Music tracks on your mobile device, you can’t get any songs out of the app. They are not open source. Therefore, more and more people want to find a solution.
Best Amazon Music Converter Review
To convert Amazon Music to MP3, you need the help of a third-party Amazon Music to MP3 converter. However, which is the best Amazon Music converter? No worry. Recently I tested a powerful Amazon Music Converter named UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter. This tool helps me download songs from Amazon to the local computer and converts amazon Music to MP3, M4A, FLAC, or other popular formats. Now, I can enjoy my Amazon Music tracks from any device. So, today I am writing this review about UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter and sharing more tips about converting Amazon Music easily. Now, let’s learn more about this tool, as shown below.
About UkeySoft Music Converter – Best Streaming Music Converter
UkeySoft Inc. is committed to converting streaming music to MP3 and bringing customers more convenience and an excellent music experience. All UkeySoft Music Converters are embedded with Streaming Music Web Players, including Amazon Music Web Player, Tidal Music Web Player, Apple Music Web Player, and Spotify Web Player. To convert Amazon Music to MP3, you don’t need to install the Amazon Music app and other extra apps. Just log into your Amazon account on the UkeySoft converter and add the music you want to download; in only a few seconds, your music can be downloaded instantly. After downloading is completed, you can offline play the downloaded Amazon Music songs in the program. Let’s learn more detailed information about UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter and how to convert Amazon Music to MP3 quickly.
UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter Overview
UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter is an easy-to-use but professional tool that easily lets users download Amazon Music to their local computer. It can download songs, playlists, albums, artists, and podcasts from Amazon Prime & Music Unlimited. Meanwhile, you can use it to convert Amazon Music to different audio formats like MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC, WAV, or AIFF at ease. Unlike other traditional audio recorders with limited output quality and 1:1 slow speed, UkeySoft has adopted an advanced acceleration technology to convert Amazon music at up to 10X super faster rate, but without dropping any music quality! Thanks to the ID3 editing feature, all converted Amazon songs will automatically save the original ID3 tags and metadata, including song art, title, artist, album, year, genre, and more.
UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter Main Features
We have highlighted the key features of UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter below:
- Download songs, albums, artists, playlists, and podcasts from Amazon Music Free, Amazon Prime, and Music Unlimited to your local computer, then convert Amazon Music to other standard audio formats for playback or use;
- Supports six types of output audio formats, including MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC, WAV, and AIFF, so you can then listen to Amazon songs outside of the Amazon Music app and on any portable device like MP3 player, iPod, PSP, Xbox, mobile, etc.;
- Convert Amazon Music at 10X faster speed with 100% lossless quality (including HD music quality); you can customize the output quality according to your needs (MP3 up to 320kbps, AAC up to 512kbps).
- Preserves the ID3 tags and metadata info for Amazon Music, such as song title, artist info, album, cover, genre, etc.; You can classify the output of Amazon songs by album or artist for better management of your music library.
- Easily save Amazon Music to a USB disk or SD card; use Amazon songs as your ringtone, alarm, or video BGM; burn Amazon Music to CD or share with others via email (non-commercial use); keep Amazon Music forever even if you cancel your subscription.
Interface and How to Use UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter
The interface of the UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter is straightforward and innovative, without any ads and hidden plugins. You won’t feel stuck on any particular page, even if you’re a newbie.
UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter is available on both Windows and Mac operating systems. Currently, it is highly compatible with Windows 7 or later (64bit) and Mac OS X 10.11 or above. I have tested the Windows version of this software on my Windows 11. Only in a few
Next, I would like to share a user guide on converting Amazon Music to MP3 with UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter. All in just four easy steps.
Step 1. Launch Amazon Music Converter and Login Your Amazon Account
First, you must download and install the Amazon Music Converter from UkeySoft’s official website. Launch the program and then log into your Amazon Music account.
Step 2. Customize the Output Audio Parameters
Click on the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the interface. It will pop up a setting window. Here you could personalize the output format (AUTO M4A, MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF), output quality, output folder, etc., for Amazon Music.
Step 3. Add and Select Music to Download
Next, go back to the home page of your Amazon Music Library, find your preferred albums or playlists, and tap on the red “+” icon.
Select the Amazon songs you want to convert to other formats.
Step 4. Start to Convert Amazon Music to MP3
Click the “Convert” button, then UkeySoft will export all the selected Amazon songs and save them as MP3 files or other formats you set.
After the conversion is complete, you can get the MP3 music files by clicking the blue export folder.
Step 5. Play the Converted Amazon Music Offline
Clicking the “History” icon, all the downloaded Amazon Music songs are downloaded and stored by Date, Artist, and Album. Now you can directly play the music on the software or transfer them to any device for listening offline.
Pros and Cons of UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter
After testing UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter, I found it an excellent tool, and I like it.
What I Like:
1. Easy to use, user-friendly interface, and I think nobody will have trouble using the app.
2. Wide variety of audio formats, e.g. MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC, WAV, AIFF.
- It offers powerful features and helps you save Amazon Music as local files.
- The software is very stable, and the conversion speed is breakneck.
- The output quality of music files is the same as the original one.
- Convenient to manage your music library as it will save all original ID3 tags and metadata info for Amazon Music.
- There is no need to install Amazon Music or other extra apps, and I think this feature might appeal to many music lovers.
What I Don’t Like:
- Only available on Windows and Mac computers, with no Linux, iOS, and Android versions.
- It’s paid software. But the trial version is free, and you can use it to convert the first 3 minutes of each song.
I think UkeySoft Amazon Music Converter is such a powerful tool, agree? It lets you download music from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music and convert Amazon Music to MP3/M4A/FLAC/AAC/WAV/AIFF so that you can enjoy your favorite Amazon Music tracks on any device you want offline. Now you can download its free trial version from the UkeySoft website and try it. If you’re happy with this tool, you can subscribe for one month for $14.95 on one device. But I found its lifetime plan could be much better for $119.95 a device, and users will enjoy lifetime free updates and tech support.