Traxsource is a digital music service that specializes in house, techno, and underground genres. It offers exclusive tracks, charts, playlists, and DJ tools for music lovers and creators.
However, some users may prefer the MP3 format over the high-quality lossless streaming formats that Traxsource provides. MP3 has lower bandwidth requirements, compatibility with various devices, smaller file sizes, and convenience for offline listening.
If you want to download Traxsource music to MP3, this guide will show you how to record it as MP3 files with automatic ID3 tags like artist, title, album, and genre. This way, you can easily organize and manage your music library and playlists.
Why Convert Traxsource to MP3?
- Enjoy your music offline: You can listen to your favorite tracks anytime, anywhere, without an internet connection.
- Own your music for life: You don’t have to worry about subscriptions or platform restrictions. You can transfer your music to any device or media player and keep it forever.
- Create the perfect playlists: You can customize your music collection according to your mood, genre, occasion, or activity. You can also edit, mix, or remix your tunes, and share them with friends.
How to Download Online Traxsource Music to MP3
2 Ways to convert Traxsource to MP3
There are 2 ways to get music from Traxsource:
- Convert Streaming Music to MP3: Catch Traxsource tracks on the fly by recording them as they stream online. Save them in either MP3 or pristine lossless WAV format. Perfect for both newbies testing the waters and the subscribed pros.
- The Official Route: Pick your favorites and purchase them individually from the Traxsource Store, downloading them directly to your computer for keeps.
Way 1: Cinch Audio Recorder
It is a simple and powerful tool that can record Traxsource music to MP3s. The Cinch has some unique features that make it better than other streaming music recorders:
- It records Traxsource music in lossless quality
- It automatically adds ID3 tags and album art to the recorded files, such as title, artist, and album.
Tutorial: Using Cinch to Download Traxsource music
Here are the steps to use Cinch Audio Recorder to convert Traxsource music to MP3:
Step 1: Download and install the Cinch on your computer. You can download it from below:
Step 2: Launch the Cinch Recorder and start recording Traxsource music
– launch the Cinch and click the record button on the upper left
– Open Traxsource on your web browser or your desktop app, and find the music you want to record and play it. The Cinch starts to record the music and save it as MP3 or WAV on your computer automatically.
Step 3: Find the recorded MP3 files
– On the interface of Cinch, right-click on the recorded file you want and select “Open output folder”. You will see the output folder where the recorded files are stored.
Way 2: Official Way Download Traxsource Music
Whether you are an electronic music fan or a DJ, you can buy music from Traxsource and download it to your computer or phone.
Here are the Steps to Download Purchased Music from Traxsource
Step 1: Create a free account on Traxsource by clicking on the “Sign Up” button on the top right corner of the website.
Step 2: Browse the catalog of over 11 million tracks and add the ones you like to your cart by clicking on the green “Buy” button. You can also use the search bar, the filters, or the genres and subgenres tabs to find the music you want.
Step 3: Go to your cart and review your order. You can choose the file format you prefer (MP3, AIFF, or WAV) and the quality (320 kbps or lossless). You can also remove tracks or change the quantity if you want.
Step 4: Click on the “Checkout” button and enter your payment details. You can pay with a credit card, PayPal, or Traxsource credits. You will receive a confirmation email with your receipt and a link to your downloads page.
Step 5: Go to your downloads page and click on the “Download” button next to each track or the “Download All” button to download your entire order. You can also access your downloads page from your account dashboard or the “Downloads” button on the top right corner of the website.
Step 6: Transfer the downloaded files to your computer or phone using a USB cable, a cloud service, or a wireless connection. You can then play them with your preferred music player or DJ software.
Limitations of the Official Music Download
Buying music from Traxsource is a good way to support the artists and labels you like, but the official options have some drawbacks that you should know:
- Cost: Traxsource prices depend on the file format, the quality, the number of tracks, and the release date.
- Individual track upgrades: Traxsource does not let you upgrade individual tracks from one file format or quality to another. For example, if you bought a track in MP3 format and wanted to get it in WAV format later, you would have to pay for the whole track again.
How to Backup Your Traxsource Music on Cloud
It’s easy to back up your Traxsource music on the cloud using a free Dropbox account. Once you link your Traxsource and Dropbox accounts, you can download orders and tracks with just one click. Plus, your music will be available on all your devices, and you can even download it directly from your mobile device.
Here’s how you can do it in a step-by-step guide:
- Hover over the Traxsource head icon.
- Click ‘Downloads’.
- Choose ‘Send to Dropbox’.
- Log in to your Dropbox account.
- Select ‘Choose location’ to move your music to Dropbox. By default, it goes to the ‘Saves’ folder.
- Click the blue ‘Save’ button.
- Watch for the Dropbox button to change.
Comparing Traxsource Official Downloader and Cinch Audio Recorder
Below is a detailed comparison table highlighting the differences between the Official Traxsource Downloader and Cinch Audio Recorder, focusing on various features and sources.
If you’re purchasing over 20 songs, Cinch Audio Recorder emerges as the preferable choice, offering the flexibility to record music from any online source, not just Traxsource.
|Official Traxsource Downloader
|Cinch audio recorder
|$1.49 per track
|$25 for a lifetime license
|AIFF or WAV
|MP3 or WAV
|Lossy or lossless
|Traxsource, Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, etc.
Can you download music from Traxsource?
Yes, on Traxsource, you can download music in AIFF, WAV, or MP3 formats. To do this, you need to set up a Traxsource account and buy the tracks or albums you’re interested in. The platform also lets you explore the top 10 tracks, DJ favorites, new releases, and more.
How do I get my music on Traxsource?
If you’re an artist or label owner, you can get your music on Traxsource by submitting it to one of their approved distributors. The Traxsource website has a list of these distributors and guidelines for submission.
Is Traxsource cheaper than Beatport?
Traxsource and Beatport are both popular for electronic music but have different pricing. Traxsource charges a fixed price per track or album, while Beatport’s prices vary based on the format and quality. So, the cost difference between Traxsource and Beatport depends on the specific tracks or albums.
In this post, we have discussed how to download online Traxsource music to MP3 format for offline listening.
We have compared two methods: using a streaming music recorder like Cinch Audio Recorder, or purchasing music from Traxsource and downloading it. We have also explained the benefits and limitations of each method and answered some frequently asked questions about Traxsource.
We hope this post has helped you find the best way to enjoy Traxsource music on your devices. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to leave them below.
Thank you for reading!