How to convert Spotify to MP3 with original sound quality by 1-click
Spotify is the best streaming music service in the world. It adapted the latest machine-learning and data sifting technology to achieve personalizing the experience of listening to and discovering music. It is a perfect way to enjoy music on the computer and phone.
The only thing that many people are not satisfy is that there is no way to get mp3 files of their favorite songs. In spite of Spotify offers offline music for premium users, people still want to get the mp3 files like the “old” way we play music anywhere for example, in the car that not support Bluetooth.
This guide will show how to convert Spotify music to mp3 and remove Spotify DRM protection with just 1 single click.
All we need is a Cinch audio recorder. It is a Spotify recorder tool for Windows and Mac. Let’s go detailed steps:
1. Download the Cinch at here
2.Double click the installation file that you just downloaded to start Cinch installation wizard
3. After you done the installation, launch the program on your desktop
4. Turn off other software program that may generate sound on your computer
5. Click the yellow circle button at the top left and play music on the Spotify
That it. 1 click, recording the whole playlist with original sound quality. If you are a subscribe user, you can get 320kbp or lossless sound quality. All recorded mp3 files are tagged with ID3 info included artist, title, album, genre and album cover. Now you can freely play music on wherever you want.
How to use Cinch to get Spotify to mp3 YouTube video
Full features of Cinch audio recorder
Cinch audio record can help you download online music or radio and save it as MP3 files (up to 320kbp/s) separately
- Automatically ID3 tagger (accuracy rate near 100%). Get the title, artist, and album cover for each of recorded mp3.
- Save recorded music as lossless WAV
- Muted sound while recording (recording when you are in the library)
- Edit music file and save it as a ringtone
- Advertisement removal (audio Ads occurs in between songs)
- NO need to install Virtual Sound Card
- Support high-resolution screen
- 1 click operation, simple enough for everyone