Hi there, This guide will show you the best 8tracks downloader, how to download the 8tracks playlist to mp3 files, and convert 8tracks video to mp4 with a step-by-step guide.
8tracks is a new streaming music site that lets users share and discover music on a simple, legal freeway. Unlike other streaming music services, they generated playlists based on big data with AI (Artificial intelligence) tools. People love the playlists on 8tacks.com because they were contributed by a real person, not a machine.
Everything is excellent with 8tracks music except for one thing: the playlists in 8tracks can’t be downloaded as mp3 on your computer or phone.
Is there any 8tracks downloader that can download my favorite playlist to mp3 for playing on an MP3 player offline?
The answer is YES. A few software applications will help you download playlists from an 8-track playlist with three simple steps.
The best 8tracks music downloader
Cinch audio recorder
The best 8tracks downloader is the Cinch streaming audio recorder, which records any online music as MP3 files from your computer’s sound card. Each recorded song keeps complete ID3 info such as title, artist, and album. Cinch’s best part is that downloaded music has the same sound quality as the original music from 8tracks. You could choose the bitrate from 128 kbps to 320kpb/s for MP3 format. You could even record music as raw WAV files if you want to edit the files later on.
How to download 8tracks playlist to mp3
With only three simple steps, you can record your favorite playlist from 8tracks. Let’s get it started:
- Download for free the Windows software for and install the Cinch audio recorder without any registration (If you have a Mac computer, please download the Spotify recorder for Mac here)
- Launch the Cinch from your desktop and then click the recording button in upper-left
- Playing an 8tracks music that you want to download.
That’s all. The Cinch will do the rest job for you. It records and splits songs as a single mp3 file with ID3 info (artists, title, and album).
You will get mp3 files after a playlist is played. Or you could click the stop button at the upper-left, which is the same spot as the recording button, to stop recording. Click the folder icon in the lower right to access the output folder quickly.
- It is possible to mute your computer volume when recording music to perform this task in a library or during sleep.
- You can manually split an audio file using the Cinch audio recorder to create your ringtone.
It makes it easy to record and download playlists from the internet. This process is limited to 8tracks and can also be used on countless other sources like Spotify, Amazon prime music, Tidal, Google Music, and Apple Music. Cinch allows you to download your favorite music from online streaming music websites. After downloading your music, you could enjoy it on your computer right away, or transfer them to your portable media devices (MP3 player, Android phone, iPhone, iPod Nano, etc.), so that you can enjoy your music offline.
How to download 8tracks to mp4
When you watch online videos at 8tracks, you may wonder why downloading those music videos on your computer or phone would be great. OFFMP3 is an online MP4 8tracks downloader for converting your computer’s video from 8tracks to MP4 video. OFFMP3 works as long as you have a web browser, whether you are a windows or Mac computer.
Here is step by step on how to convert 8tracks to mp4:
Step 1- Open a video on 8tracks.com.
Step 2- Copy the video URL (Press CTRL/Command + C to copy the URL of that page which contains the media by either copying from the URL bar)
Step 3- Open OFFMP3 site and paste ((Press CTRL/Command + V) the URL into the search bar
Other 8tracks to mp3 converters
If the Cinch audio doesn’t work for you, here are two more streaming audio recorder software applications.
If you are looking for an 8tacks URL to MP3 downloader, Allavsoft will be a great choice.
What is the Allavsoft downloader?
It can batch-download music from Spotify, YouTube, Deezer, Tidal, Soundcloud, etc.
How to download Spotify music with the Allavsoft downloader?
Well, it’s pretty simple. With only two steps, you can download your favorite 8 tracks playlist to MP3 (320kbps) with ID3 Tags (title, artist, and album).
Step 1: Copy and paste an 8-tracks playlist link to the search bar.
Step 2: Click the blue round download button to download music from the Spotify link.
That’s it. Allavsoft will start downloading the whole 8tracks playlist to MP3 files on your computer.
Leawo music recorder
Leawo music recorder allows one to record MP3 from 8tacks and other internet music freely and converts them directly into MP3 files. It can smartly identify the music’s information, like the artist, album cover, etc., of its own accord. It also filters the ads. It supports both Windows and Mac computers.
How to record an 8tracks playlist with Leawo
- Download, and install the Leawo music recorder. Launch it and click the start button at the upper-left. Now the recorder is on standby for recording music.
- Play an 8tracks playlist on your computer
- The 8tracks playlist is automatically recorded, and the music is saved as single MP3 files. That’s it!
Audials music 2020
Audials 8tracks downloader is a Windows application that can record anything playing on your computer—discovering and keeping songs from 8tracks, Amazon Prime/unlimited Music, Soundcloud, Tidal, Deezer, and other streaming services as a private copy.
How can I record 8tracks music streaming to an MP3 audio file with Audials? With this step-by-step guide, you could record music from the 8tracks
- Install and Start the Audials
- Click the Recording button and playback the music at 8tracks.
- The 8tracks audio streaming is automatically recorded, and the music is saved as single MP3 files.
How to Download 8tracks Playlist with Chrome Extension
To download 8tracks playlists, you can use a Chrome extension to record the audio. Install an extension and play the music tracks for capturing. The extension will automatically record and save the audio as MP3 files.
1. Open the Chrome web browser and find the Audio Capture extension in the Chrome web store. Click on the Add to Chrome button to install the extension.
2. Go to the 8tracks website and select the music playlist you want to save as an MP3 file on your computer. Play the music playlist in your web browser and hit the Audio Capture icon.
3. Click the Start Capture button and wait for the whole music playlist. Once it’s done, hit on the Save Capture button. The extension will encode it into an MP3 file.
4. Click on Save Capture again in the new panel and choose a target folder on your computer to save the downloaded music from 8tracks. Check the folder where you saved the files to ensure all the songs are there.
Cinch audio recorder is the best 8tracks downloader that helps you download an 8tracks playlist to mp3 with just three simple steps. I also introduced an online 8-tracks downloader called Offmp3, a website application downloading 8tracks video to mp4 on your computer. Now you should get the idea of how to download songs from 8tracks. Give it a try. Let me know if you have any questions. Please leave a comment below.